Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
To change the world one child at a time. to teach and equip children to know the power of God.
To establish peer & mentor Relationships.
- To be available for Family interaction
- To teach children to respect one another
- To allow children to interact with each other
To experience & release the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To teach children how to be lead by the Holy Spirit
- To allow children time to soak and create
- To allow children to pray for one another and the nations
To allow children to pray for one another and the nations.
- To connect bible stories/principles to real life situations
- To demonstrate visual lessons
- To allow child involvement
- To prepare weekly memory verse for at home memorization